Trip to KLIA was upset with the announcement of un unwanted passenger ! I made a right choice of not going on this trip tomorrow . My plans to give new cushion cover to the car + a CD player with USB will be shelved temporarily . I definitely will follow my mood . Why shouldnt I ?
The trip to Pantai Hospital cost me just RM 700 after RM 50 discount . My mad partner gave a hard kick on the side entrance glass door , IT CRACKED ! He is really an insecure man with much hatred harbored in him . Soembody got to tell him . Better if he can realise it himself ! I have not seen a man who harbours so much hate for everyone . he can be cruel to his own borthers and sister-in-law not including many of his neighbours ! Well , imagine his attitude towards OUTLAWS !
But the good news i received today is every of my kids will be back ! i am looking forward to that !
No comments:
Post a Comment