Thursday, December 30, 2010

TM man came to the rescue !

Just for  my own record !
Subscribed to the new blockbuster package in mid  Nov . Account activated a month later , that is early Dec . I was told ovder the phone that it is 6 Dec when i called TM point to enquire about the activation .

Internet access was smooth only for a few days but after that things are back to the normal . Service interrupted like before , a day or 2 I wont be connected . Fumbling around with a few cables - I got it back again . always enquired from immediate neighbout about their connection - no problem with theirs !

these episodes went on for a while and  on 23 , 24 dec - totally nothing . On the modem , only the power and wlan button on . the rest blank . I decided to call 100 for assistance , tedious affair with the online help  but to no avail . I was surrendered to their technicians . On the same nite , at around 9 pm (,I called 100 in the nmorning around that time  9 am  )  , technician came to my rescue . Managed to get things solved , that is to say , I could access the net again . But the speed was slow , i attributed it to heavy traffic since it was christmas time and end of year . Then for 2 days before yesterday ( 27 & 28th ) , problem came back again .
i called 100 again , went through some instructions with the online assistance ( a gal ) , to no avail . She again sought technician help . The technician called me last nite at 8 pm ( appointment made at 7 pm ) , and he promised to help . he has not called back since then .

Thios morning , tried and tried  and finally at arounf 10:45 am , access came back . But not stable . The data button can go red and oof again , but came back on its own .

Then at around  4:30 pm , some TM man came . I told them of the  problem , they laughed sarcastically ( at the info i gave , not at me though  )  and decided that it must be the port problem . They told me they will solve it " outside " .

At this moment , i checked , the data button blinked  but seems quite stable . Yet to see !

No comments:

Post a Comment