Friday, December 31, 2010

Monster repented .

Our family gathered last nite to do our own countdown for 2011 . Greetings and wishes exchanged and shortly after , retired to a good nite sleep .

I made sure monster apologised and resolve not to repeat mistakes made the last few days !
(i) no more outburst with all the repeated condemns and accusations - totally unmanly
(ii) no travelling with the dog .

I also revealed why i should have a grudge against the PERSON in mention .
(i) J was still a baby , sleeping on the bouncer net in the hall , in the old wooden hse .
(ii0 this person has purposely swept without bothering on poor J , if only he knows now !
(iii) This blessed lady favoritised 2 other nephew and niece , hid the toys away from J .

Commented that no doubt she has mellowed since then .

I am glad the story was out last night .

No comments:

Post a Comment