I have the most insecure Monster living under the same roof ! He claims to be the champion and the guradian of his FAMILY ( which is actually his sisters , brothers and nephews ) . His family does not include his sister -in-laws , brother-in-laws and definitely not OUTLAWS !
Man - if you are reading this page , which I know you cant ( not you wont ) , dont forget the horror stories i hear about your 2 sister-in-laws , one of them is really getting on your nerve . Good for you or else you think that you are the almighty . At least somebody is challenging you ! You lose to her , of course . She has a wider circle of friends to spread stories about you . I get to hear some of it too !
As for your borther-in-laws - how come you hate him so much ? i know you dont like his wife too but because he is your sister , you are putting up so much coz you need her to take you to the PLACE !
Well , I am not going to be quiet about things . The kids are big enough to judge who is the unreasonable one . You made a mistake few days ago , your son witness the circus you caused but he didnt comment out of respect ! After all , you are his old man and he is beholden to you !
There you go again today ! Now your other son witness the bias , the insecurity in you .
My reaction this afternoon is a clear and loud warning to you - I wont stand up to all these nonsense anymore !i am not going to keep quiet !
No comments:
Post a Comment